Why use plastic packaging and cling film when the all natural, reusable and breathable Abeego food wraps will do the job? This pack includes two large wraps, perfect to cover larger items such as salad bowls and to wrap everything else including sandwiches, fruit, vegetables and cake.
How to use
- Squeeze Abeego around anything and everything. It is self-adhesive and takes any shape you can imagine. It will stiffen once chilled.
- Wash with cold water, a little eco-friendly dish soap and a gentle cloth.
- They can be reused for up to a year when cared for properly.
- Biodegradable & compostable, dispose of with your normal food waste
- Made of hemp and organic cotton, coated with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil
- Ethically made in Canada
- Hand wash in cold soapy water
- Pack of two large wraps
- Each wrap measures 33 cm x 33 cm
About the brand
Abeego invented the original beeswax wrap and inspired a beeswax food wrap movement. Their goal: Less food waste with the help of an all natural, reusable, compostable wrap. The company has also made a zero waste commitment for its own production.