Why use plastic packaging and cling film when the all natural, reusable and breathable Abeego food wraps will do the job? This variety pack includes three wraps in different sizes so you will always have one that fits at hand. Great to cover open cans or bowls or to wrap sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, cake and so much more.
How to use
- Squeeze Abeego around anything and everything. It is self-adhesive and takes any shape you can imagine. It will stiffen once chilled.
- Wash with cold water, a little eco-friendly dish soap and a gentle cloth.
- They can be reused for up to a year when cared for properly.
- Biodegradable & compostable; dispose of with your normal food waste.
- Made of hemp and organic cotton, coated with beeswax, tree resin and jojoba oil
- Ethically made in Canada
- Hand wash in cold soapy water
- Pack of three
- Large Wrap measures 33 cm x 33 cm; Medium Wrap measures 25 cm x 25 cm, Small Wrap measures 25 cm x 25 cm
About the brand
Abeego invented the original beeswax wrap and inspired a beeswax food wrap movement. Their goal: Less food waste with the help of an all natural, reusable, compostable wrap. The company has also made a zero waste commitment for its own production.